So much music, so little time

I'm starting to feel a little regret for not getting tix to the upcoming Austin City Limits to see my man, Dave.


Although Helen and I did get over to The Oracle to see NIN. Trent Reznor is one buffed out, loud-screaming dude. I liked the show a lot more than I expected to and the electronic display he put on was spectacular. He lets it all out there. An amazing and intense performer.

Some other things I'm liking:
Hannah Montana musical pen
The Bravery
Metallica/Bryan Adams mashup from Wax Audio
Beck - Gamma Ray
Lambchop - You're F**king Sunny Day (can't keep from hand tapping, head bobbing)
My NIN mix CD

Comments

Jessica said…
LOL...I'd like to give a shout out to the Hannah Montana pen!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas, Family and Skiing

Holy Ohlone

Lessons Learned Planning for the Tour de Mont Blanc